Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Three

 And just like that...the story was written. Two new lives .  
 Out of what felt like nothing at all, 
out of absolutely no where ,
where cries and prayers felt unheard for so long, 
two tiny hearts began to beat. 

 All I had to do was just breathe and trust Him.  
My body was created to do this. 
 Like these two lives,I am wonderfully made too.  
 Abundantly answered prayers.
 Twins....Andrew Lee and George Lee.  
Named after two upright and wonderful men.  Our Dads.
....over two months to go.
....three weeks to go.
January 14th, 2011. Boys were born via c-section at 1:36 and 1:37 pm.





First Birthday


Second Birthday



Three


Happy THIRD Birthday Drew and George!!
Proof that time does fly when you are having fun.


And behold, a voice from heaven said,
 “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” 
Matthew 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment