Monday, March 28, 2011

8 weeks ago...

The boys are now 10 weeks old but I wanted to share this session from weeks past with you. Life is so good.


Let me just catch you up here. When the boys were two weeks old we wanted to document this time in our lives. We had this amazing young woman come and photograph our family. The morning was full of crying, exposed breasts for feeding, a wild uncooperative 4 year old ...one word.... dis-function. When the woman left I was actually discouraged , thinking 'there is no way we got a single good one'. I was wrong. She performed a miracle. Not just that. My home was in utter disarray and when you look at the pictures you would never know it. She performed a miracle here with her camera. I suggest you ask me about her.

Here are just a few. Welcome George and Andrew and a HUGE congratulations to big sister Addison Lee. We are bubbling over with love and appreciation for the amazing Miracles God has entrusted us with.


Its strange to see myself holding these two precious babies knowing that they were inside of me just 2 weeks before.

A partner for life. Couldnt ask for a more loving father for my children. Truly a gentle giant.

Precious and perfect.


They couldnt be any more different than they are. Their personalities are already shining through.


Not much better than a half naked little baby. Double the love and double the flailing arms and legs hungry for food and attention.


My sweet George.


Sweet Andrew

Still not exactly sure what I did to make God love me so much as to give me ALL of this. Our God is POWERFUL and LOVING. Pouring His grace on us all the time.

Have a blessed day.

Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. Psalm 128:3

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Great blog! You'll do fine, have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures thanks for sharing your life...I especially love this last one with Addy all smiles and the boys all shrieking need!

    ReplyDelete