Thursday, April 5, 2012

His sacrifice

His sacrifice made all of this possible. 

We have three healthy and wonderful children here with us on the earth.  It brings immense joy every day, how could those faces not? Our life is so blessed and we have done nothing to deserve it.  His sacrifice was out of pure love for us.

 When I think of Christ in Heaven , I think of Him holding the hands of the two children that we deeply love but sadly lost. I see Him holding my babies tightly like we do to these beautiful miracles here.  He holds them close. He watches over them.  He promises there will be a reunion and it will be like nothing we could ever imagine.  When I think of my Jesus I am filled with joy.

 Life is so precious.  Not a day goes by that I dont' thank Jesus for everything He has done for us.
 His sacrifice made this possible and His promise gives me hope.

He is Risen....he is risen indeed. 

 Let us rejoice.




The LORD your God is with you,     
he is mighty to save.     
He will take great delight in you,     
he will quiet you with his love,     
he will rejoice over you with singing.
 Zephaniah 3:17


No comments:

Post a Comment