Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello Old friend

I'm ashamed at the amount of time that's trickled ( okay flooded is more like it) away since I last blogged.    Most days don't hold enough time for a proper leg shave or shower so to say I have stopped thinking about you Blog (what so ever )wouldn't be a lie.  You are important though Blog...I promise!! 

 You hold many -a  memory that my decrepit brain will eventually forgot completely.  I apologize and vow to re-prioritize.  After all, the baby books stopped updating themselves about 1.5 years ago and the camera gets charged, maybe if its lucky,once a month.....you may be my only hope.

Working on feeding you soon ablessedkindofchaos. Mama is back.  Alot has happened in our family since I last shared.  Looking forward to giving you a sort of play by play ( in as few words as possible as I suffer from a serious case of tired-itis-all-the-timis.)

Blessings, Jenny


 "A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace." 
Ecclesiastes 3:8




No comments:

Post a Comment