Thursday, June 16, 2011

June....Summer Days

An afternoon out back....I guess this makes George happy.


Andrew.....just not so sure. :)


We just started using feeder bags so the boys could get a taste for some real summer fruits and vegetables. They love it. Good thing they are in more control of their own arms to hold tight. When they lose it, watch out!!


Watermelon. Yum.


Thank goodness I have a husband willing to get into the trenches. Especially the sticky and drooly ones. Gregg boys sure can eat.


Typical afternoon with the backyard group of kids. One of the few moments they stop moving. It could be a while before this opportunity presents itself again .


We have some pretty wonderful friends who happen to love and adore our children as we do theirs. My kids feel so comfy in the arms of these wonderful people. What a blessing to experience life with great friends.

Our good friends Shana and Stewart took a trip and got these for the boys even before they arrived. How much cuter can it get?


Made for this kind of thing.



I love these men.



This family does not lack personality. Do you see that little girls over dramatic expression? She is quite a special little one. Never a dull moment ......life is so good with such a super little helper. Daddy and Mommy just adore you Addy!!


I was a fool to think I could create a blog with any real quality. Basically my plan is to do picture updates and eventually print this out in book form for my children to enjoy with my Gran-kids in years to come. My hands are full and life is so 'juicy' with entertainment and to-dos that I just have to give the idea up. I'll never be a writer. I'll never win awards for my ability to blog. There are alot of 'ideas' I've just thrown out because I simply cant give up this precious time trying to document instead of really experiencing it.

The babies are napping and my daughter is frolicking in the backyard ( most likely shoe and shirtless).....If the stars align once again, see you back here. Until then, God bless you and keep you healthy and smiling. This day is a gift .


And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. John 14:3

No comments:

Post a Comment