Saturday, August 27, 2011

Free Funnies ...hubby gone wild

As most of you know I have a serious addiction.  I am a freebieaholic.  This is new, about 3 months now, but it is quite an obsession.  My husband gets such a kick out of seeing me get our mail and coming back with an arm load of 'junk'
( which is what most of it is , but hey, its free and its not a bill). Anyways.....he thought he would have some fun with it.

About a week ago I got this cleverly placed envelope and it 'looked' like maybe a possible freebie I had missed.  A company called "WintersEbb".  Interesting.  How dare I miss this precious piece of mail!?!  So I opened it and this is what I got.
 Page one....interesting.  I have ruined the Freebie system for all.

Interesting questionnaire , don't you think .

Difficult choices....

Option C sounds pretty good compared to A and B.


Well I hope you enjoyed this.  Although it is beyond bizarre, I thought it was one of the kindest things ever done for me. Who knows how long he took to make this but I will forever remember how it tickled my bones reading it and realizing how clever my husband really is. It means that he understands me, listens to me and enjoys making me happy....even if it comes from a teasing stand point.  I bet he is reading this right now and slightly embarrassed but I felt inspired to share.  He is a hoot and  a half!

I am very lucky lucky woman. I have a husband that provides for us.
I have a husband that protects and would at all costs.
 I have a husband that makes it a point to bring joy to mine and my children's lives.  
He does the little things.  I deeply appreciate the tiniest of things....even if I don't tell him enough. So there it is....I appreciate you Matt and I am grateful for the six foot three blessing you are.  God must love me a lot because he gave you to me AND your three  beautiful children.    I love you.

Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun.
                                                Ecclesiastes 9:9

No comments:

Post a Comment