Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tiny Spoon


Putting the dishes away this evening I stumbled upon this very tiny utensil.  In case you don't recognize what on earth this tiny thing is, its a spoon.  Less than  an inch long actually.  It was in the kitchen drawer inside of the spoon bin.  Exactly where spoons go.Hmmm.....interesting, as I don't remember purchasing this obviously necessary kitchen item.  

Curiosity struck so I went to the most sensible person in the home, Addy.  I asked her if she knew anything about this.  She started to giggle and covered her mouth. " I found it.  That's what I eat my applesauce with.( insert lots of laughing from both child and two parents)"  No,seriously, she has been eating her snacks with it.  Have I been so busy I haven't noticed this ridiculousness or is she just a sneaky little bug? My child is such a funny little soul.  Oh how I love her.  She makes me laugh all day.

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment