Thursday, September 15, 2011

4 folks in a very tiny tub

 Yes, I bathe with my kids.  Is that weird?? I actually find it much easier than leaning into a tub and crouching down for an endless amount of time.  Three kids to bathe is hard too and the boys cant quite be trusted yet to sit upright.  They just want to dive right in!  Plus....what kid doesn't like a nice long tubby.  If we all go in together we get more water time and enjoy each others company.

Most of you who read this understand how tiny both of our bathrooms are ( one doesn't even have a sink in it!).  Our tub is about the size of our largest bathroom, but guess what?  We can all fit in it!  I desperately tried to convince my husband to join us but he resisted the pressure.  So.....here we are any night of the week at about 7pm.  A nice warm bubble bath and its off to bed.


With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
Isaiah 12:3

No comments:

Post a Comment