Friday, July 22, 2011

Congratulations Jess and Greg!

Last weekend my baby cousin ( who is also a twin) married her long time love Greg. It was b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.....there really isn't a way to describe how perfectly it all came together and how AMAZING all the food was. It was the first time Matt and I have been away from the boys and it was perfect. Thank you Jess and Greg for having us be a part of a memorable day. We love you so much and wish you a blessed future.

Mimi and Addy waiting for the bride( princess according to Addy) to appear. This little girl was so excited to be invited ....maybe this will be her first memory. How cool would that be!? A day with undivided attention from everyone in her family on a day celebrating love. She came equipped with her Elton John glasses. Only the best I tell ya.
Mom brought Jesus. Fairly certain He was already deeply connected to this love story, but Mom brought Him ( she brings Him everywhere) as her special date.
The dress was itchy. Go figure...left the tags inside. Only I would do something like this. My siblings thought I was doing it on purpose so I could return the dress and get my money back. Nope. I am really just that unaware of whats going on around me. Sleep deprivation can be source of a good laugh. Even if its at my expense :)
Very excited, emotional and nervous Greg. He is THE definition of a good catch. He is also a candy man. For real. He owns candy.com so if you ever have bulk orders of candy etc for an event he is your guy.
Mom and step Dad of the bride, aka ' Aunt Beth and Uncle Murray'. Aunt Beth is one of my mothers 6 siblings. Her and my mother have developed a beautiful relationship over the years and stood beside each other through many difficult obstacles. Their relationship has stood the test of time. Uncle Murray is Aunt B's love....its never too late to find it. They are living proof that love is possible if you are patient and wait on God.
Jess is about to make the short walk, with her Dad, to her husband to be. She is truly Gorgeous in every way. Inside and out.


Proud parents. She raised three cool and successful daughters.
Our little family getting ready to head to the reception.
A shot of the Beckler kids.
A normal shot of the Beckler kids.
Just the girls. Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Will there be more girls?.....time will tell.
Like mother , like daughter.
Dancing for the first time as husband and wife. Real love can be beautiful. Real love stands the tests and trials of time. May this always be true for them.
My husband Matt and Mom dancing away. He looks like a giant next to my tiny mother. He looks like a giant next to most :) So handsome...just as kind.....just as much a pain in the rear xo.
First night out. Success. Thank you for sharing this very special occasion. We love you and will continue to pray for you in this interesting and joy filled journey together.

Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Song of Solomon 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment