Saturday, July 23, 2011

Who Whooo are these guys??

I ran across this picture this morning and smiled. Who are these boys??? They have grown so much in the past six months. If memory serves me right they had to be about 6 weeks here. Those adorable outfits have long been passed on to the next little ones.

In my pregnancy I had gathered a few of these crazy looking outfits much to my husbands dismay. He thought they were girly. He called them leg warmers.....they did not make him happy because they are his 'men' and instead of rugged boys they looked like sissies. Mommy did not agree and am actually sad to have gone past this stage. Daddy made a deal long ago that I could dress our little soldiers anyway I like UNTIL their first birthdays. At that point he has general rule over how 'cute' they can be on any given day ;) Yeah , right....we shall see.

These are the boys now....6 months!!! Time is whipping by. Much to Daddy's approval on the cute meter too. Simple boy clothes, crazy hair and covered in dirt and grass. He is in his glory and so are they. I'm enjoying this very much as well.

They are eating a variety of foods and are even beginning to pick up cheerios and having a blast with it. Neither one is consistently crawling on their hands and knees but are getting where they need to go and very fast. It is a matter of days before all heck breaks loose. Not that things are not already in utter chaos at any given moment.

So there it is. A flashback.

The passage of time scares me, but the view God has given me cant help but put an almost permanent grin on my face. The Lord showers us with His love and mercies each day. Hope your view feel like a beautiful gift too.

Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk , that by it you may grow up to salvation- if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good. (1 Peter 2:2-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment