Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Ty Ty

Uncle Ty Ty is my baby brother. Hard to imagine, I know, when you see him as a grown man. He turned 23 yesterday and I feel very very old. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday and considering how horrible my memory is....it must of been a very special time. The day he was born I was ten years old. Mom and Dad caught the baby fever and started again. Dad always joked that they messed the first two up, older brother and I, so they decided to give it another try. Whether there is any truth to that, not sure, either way I am so glad they did. It didn't end there because two years after Ty we welcome baby sister Courteney so we were blessed again.

Last week Uncle Tyler surprised visited us. The kids love it when their family does this. The boys were able to get in some rumble and tumble time. Addy was able to get some well deserved silly filled attention. He is so good with them. You can see how deeply he loves them. He wears it well.

Looking at Ty's pics you can obviously tell that he is a real softy from his loving eyes and sweet smile. He is covered in tattoo's and often sporting Harley Davidson gear, but from my personal experience these are typically the kind hearted people, despite the rough edge we see.


After his guy time with the boys he took a hand in hand walk with his buddy Addison to a local restaurant. A very cute sight! He is going to make someone very happy someday and will be an outstanding father. I have been known to try and take on the role of matchmaker......If I happen to see a cute/ sweet young woman, I often inquire whether she is looking for love. This has resulted in some pretty fun stuff! lol. Always trying to find a special someone for him so he can hurry up and bring me some more nieces and nephews!



So here is to another 60 plus years growing old as siblings together. May your life be blessed more so around every corner. You are a stand up, loving and kind man. I am so very proud of you and wish you the best this side of heaven has to offer. We love our Ty Ty.


And
this commandment we have from Him: whoever loves God must also love his brother. 1 John 4:21

No comments:

Post a Comment