Monday, July 18, 2011

Making a SPLASH!!!!

Align Center
Addy made her first huge jump into the Greenville Town Pool at her recent swim lesson/session. Off the diving board!! Figures I was home with the boys and wasn't able to witness for myself, but thank goodness Nana caught the moment in action! It warmed my heart that she is able to trust in others and know that taking a giant leap is fun and not always something to be afraid of. Id like to think that part of that comes from how I raised her...but I'm thinking this child got this gift from God because I still get butterflies and hold my nose going off the diving board.

One of the many firsts I get to experience with my daughter. Being a parent is like being reborn. All the little moments you are too young to remember from your own childhood , you finally get to see first hand. God knew exactly what He was doing in our creation. Its flawless. Around every corner is something even more beautiful than the previous corner. I am enjoying this part of my life more so than any other. Life didn't begin until Addy took her first breath in front of me.

Today I am grateful for the little people I have been put in charge of. This lady is pretty darn lucky. So glad God has entrusted the awesome job of raising Addy, George and Andrew to me.

For You are my hope; O Lord God, You are my trust from my youth and the source of my confidence. 
Psalm 71:5

No comments:

Post a Comment