Wednesday, November 9, 2011

She grows....preschool

This is Addisons preschool picture taken last month.  She is getting so big.  The teacher handed out progress reports this afternoon to look over for our conferences tomorrow.  I was so pleased with hers.  She is doing so amazing.  I am totally tooting this kids horn.

Addison Lee, you are a pure delight.  I could not begin to put on paper how deeply I love you and how proud I am to be your Mom. Even on your worst days I thank the good Lord for allowing me to raise you.  Like Christ feels about you, there is nothing you could do to make me love you less and there is nothing you could do to make me love you more.  Everything I feel for you has been this huge as the moment I first saw heart beating on a screen in front of my eyes. You are the definition of my joy....I love you.

 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6


No comments:

Post a Comment