Monday, November 14, 2011

Itty bits of love for itty bitty Addy

 When Preschool began this year I knew she would have no problem adjusting.  She was starting out with a new teacher though after thinking all along until the last minute that it was someone else .  I left her notes daily to surprise her in her snack box.  They are very low budget and not too interesting but I enjoyed coming up with something two seconds before running out the door.  For the most part I think it made her feel special.  Once she did say it is embarrassing with a snicker....I kept on for a while until I realize she would then put them into other children's lunch boxes as 'love' notes. Because Matt and I are working on not keeping everything in the world that has any sentimental value, I decided to put them on here , then toss them.  That way when she is screaming in a high pitched voice when she is thirteen years old that no one cares about her...there will be proof.





















May the Lord direct your hearts into  the love of God and into the steadfastness and patience of Christ and in waiting for His return. 
2 Thessalonians 3:5


No comments:

Post a Comment